Symptoms of Hearing Loss
There are three main symptoms associated with hearing loss.
- Balance Problems
- Difficulty Hearing
Other Signs of Hearing Loss
- Difficulty understanding conversations in noisy environments
- Feeling stressed or tired when talking and listening for long periods of time
- Difficulty determing the source of sounds
- Thinking that are other people sound muffled, or are mumbling or speaking unclearly
- Depending on eye contact to understand what people are saying
For more information, please schedule an appointment.